Welcome to Ludlow Chamber of Trade and Commerce
Ludlow Chamber of Trade and Commerce is a membership organisation for local businesses that works towards furthering and improving the trade and commercial interests of Ludlow and the neighbouring district.
We have monthly meetings open to all businesses and members on every third Tuesday of the month at 5.30pm. The venue alternates between the Blue Boar and Ludlow Brewery on Station Drive. There are elected members of the committee that oversee the smooth running of the Chambers activities.
An independent voice for the town’s small business community.
We also do the following:
- Lead in developing the TiCL App for Ludlow Visitors,
- Development and production of the Ludlow Guide available from the VIC,
- Development of the new visitor Ludlow Guide website,
- Developing a local independant shops campaign 'Only in Ludlow'
- Coordination of the Ludlow ‘Tourism Group’
- Coordination and promotion of Tinsel Tuesdays Ludlow Christmas Shopping Days,
- Improving pedestrian access to the Town Centre,
- Coordination of the ‘Ludlow Town Map’
- Extensive radio advertising on five local radio stations promoting Ludlow as a shopping venue,
- Affiliation to Shropshire Chamber of Commerce which gives us a voice nationally,
- Sponsorship of many local community and business supporting initiatives.
Please go to About us for more details on committee members and to view the full constitution. It costs £25 a year to become a member of the Chamber.